Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pallet Party w/ My Mini Me!

Friday night when I got off work I was so exhausted! I picked up Brooklynn Rose from my mom and was looking forward to not having to go ANYWHERE all weekend. B and I went home and got straight in our pajamas. She is like that every day though, when we get home she immediately puts on her "jammies".  I grilled us some chicken and cooked some rice and enjoyed our supper.. just She and I.

We got on the couch and watched Wheel Of  Fortune like we do almost every single night, she loves that show. She always thinks Vanna is so pretty and every time they give away a trip she always says "I wanna go there one day". She has always liked the show and since we only pick up the locals we don't have much choice. I allow B to stay up a little later on weekends. She is so scheduled and so routine that "late" is usually only till 9:00 or so. I also let her sleep with me on the weekends. Around nine she couldn't hold her eyes open any longer so I put her in my bed and I joined her about an hour later.  Being lazy and cuddling up with her is my version of a perfect Friday night. Here are a few snap shots of us girls doing NOTHING!





Saturday morning we got up around 8:00. I wanted to sleep late but little bit had other plans. We watched cartoons for a while and then B said she wanted to "clean up". Brooklynn has always been such a good helper and she loves to clean house. I know in about 10 years from now it will probably be like pulling teeth to get her to help me clean house and that flashed through my thoughts. So I made myself get up and put her to work. Her favorite chores are dusting, mopping, and folding clothes. Oddly enough those are my least favorite chores. We took all the picture frames off of the furniture and I gave her a dust rag. She dusted while I started on the kitchen. Then I swept and then she mopped. We played pandora and sang and danced and I actually enjoyed cleaning my house. I got caught up in the moment and tried to put it in a spot in my brain where I could remember it forever. Brooklynn is growing so fast and this was one of those precious moments that I never want to forget.

Doing a little mopping....

and a little dusting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment