Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Daring to blog.

Well I have tried this "blogging" thing before, over three years ago when I was pregnant with Brooklynn. It seems like my life has just now slowed down enough to try and blog again. I have been inspired to try and blog again by some of my friends across the community who have started blogging.  I enjoy reading all of them and decided I would try again. I hope that I can be creative, real, and dedicated so people will enjoy mine as well. My life is crazy, hectic, fun, tiring, overwhelming, rewarding, and most of all full of love. I hope that my blog will give you a taste of the wonderful life I live with Brooklynn Rose. She is such a special little girl and the beat in my heart. I hope as time goes by I can share with you all the wonderful things She and I take on as team, just the TWO of us.

2 comments: