Thursday, July 7, 2011

Girls just wanna have FUN!

Today I want to shed some light on a very special young lady, Hannah Lynn. Hannah is technically Brooklynn's aunt (on her dad's side) and she takes her responsibility very seriously. She tends to Brooklynn, teaches her, helps her, laughs with her, hugs her, kisses her, adores her, and does all the things that any aunt would do. When I met Brooklynn's dad, Hannah was the same age that Brooklynn is now. I have watched her grow up and grown to love her with each passing year. She is a calm and gentle spirit and Brooklynn loves her just as much as I do. Every summer I always bring Hanny home with us for at least a week. Now that Brooklynn is three going on twenty three,  she really thinks she is as big as Hanny. We have really enjoyed having Hannah Lynn this week and I wanted to share some of my favorite pictures of the girls.
This picture is from Brooklynn's first Christmas.


Look how little Boogie looks.
Christmas 2010

Hannah has been there to blow out all the candles with Brooklynn.

Headed to the zoo!




B was so excited that Hanny got to come to her last t-ball game.

November 2008


The girls are totally enjoying their summer together. We love you Hanny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment