Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Congratulations to The White's

This past weekend I traveled over to Louisiana  to see Robert and Jamie Lee's new home. Brooklynn had already been there since Wednesday with mom and I was so anxious to get there with all of them. Most of the moving had already taken place when I got there but there was still a lot going on. The house is beautiful and fits perfectly with their little family.


The White House

Last year when Robert and Jamie Lee announced that they would be moving to Louisiana, I slipped into a mild depression. (no really, I did)  Robert and I have always been extremely close and have never been more than a few minutes drive from one another. The whole first year of Brooklynn's life he practically lived in my front yard. I cried for weeks and anytime I would stop and think about him being far away, I would get knots in my stomach. Let's not forget that they had just found out they were gonna have a baby... then we find out they are gonna be four hours away. It was a lot to take in. I admit, I was being selfish and wanted He and Jamie Lee here! I would miss getting together and cooking supper at least once a week. I would miss being able to ride over and watch the Saints play on Monday nights with them. I would miss being able to pack up my daughter to go and stay the night with her favorite people.. Bob Bob & Aunt Jamie Lee. In the midst of all my sadness my brother was a comforter  to me like he has been my whole life. He told me he had to make this move for his family and for his family's future. I have always been the gypsy and Robert has always been the homebody so I knew it took a lot of guts and a lot of thought for him to pack up and leave home. All in all, I was proud of him and only wanted the best for him besides he promised me he would come home on every hitch that he had off and so far he has been good to his promise.

Now that you have that history we are all caught up. Robert and Jamie Lee make me so proud. They are the best siblings that a girl could ask for. There is no way I could ever make you guys understand how much they have done for Brooklynn and I. That is why I know good things are happening for them because they are always good to others. They are the sweetest little family and Brooklynn and I love them very much. They have been in Louisiana since last November but this weekend they moved into a new home which is close to the same area that they have been living the whole time.

Robert and Jamie Lee I am so proud of you guys. You have seen me through some really dark times and never left my side. My child loves you guys like second parents and I have no doubt that if I was ever taken from this Earth that she would be just fine with y'all. Olyvia Faith is the most precious thing and very lucky to have you guys as parents. It's so much fun to see our family grow and I look forward to many more trips to Louisiana.

Two of the sweetest girls I know


I could just squeeze her. Love you OFW!!



This Grandma was in hog heaven!


To sweet of a picture not to share with you guys.





Can't wait to watch these little girls grow up together!

4 comments:

  1. how sweet it is to be so close to your family i love it
    Pam CAmpbell

    ReplyDelete
  2. To sweet for words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud to call these kids my children & so blessed to have these grand-babies <3 I love you all more then I can say <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very sweet post Jenn. Love the pictures too. Miss y'all.
    Casey

    ReplyDelete