Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Easy like Sunday morning

After a night out with friends, celebrating Nikki's birthday I really wanted to sleep late Sunday morning. My night out ended at 11:30 so it's not like I was up any later than I normally would be on a Saturday night. I got home and Brooklynn was already in bed sleeping soundly. Her dad had came and stayed with her while I was gone for those few short hours.

Brooklynn was up bright and early and ready to play. Since the house was clean we had nothing to do but "play". First we played babies for a little while, the we played with puzzles for a little while, then we colored for a little while, then I finally convinced her to watch some TV in hopes that I could take a mid morning snooze. Well that was not happening. She brought out her grooming tools and went to work on my hair.

The whole time she was fixing my hair she never got off of her cell phone. She was just a jabbering to "Kennedy" which is her cousin who she goes to day care with. They were talking up a storm. I think her imagination is just to sweet.
You can see her chatting it up on that cell phone

going to town with the curling iron

love this precious baby

and I love these perfect Sunday mornings!

No comments:

Post a Comment