Monday, October 3, 2011

Life Is Good

Hey friends, I know it has been a while since I last blogged but things have been so busy. Not this past weekend but the weekend before I was in New Orleans celebrating Chad and Anna's wedding day. It was such a great weekend and Anna was just beautiful. I was reminded just how old I am and that I cant hang like I used to could. We went out both nights and I sure enjoyed my get-a-away with some really great people.  Here are some of my favorite pics from the weekend.



best friend

Leigh and I

Shona looked so beautiful

Ms. Nita and I

On the boat

What a good time

The beautiful bride and her handsome groom


This weekend was just as fun but filled with family as well as friends. Friday night Brooklynn and I just cleaned house and we were excited because Aunt Lala was coming to stay with us and Aunt Jamie Lee and Lyvi Love were in town. 

Saturday morning we woke up and went and met up with Jamie Lee and Lyv and went to Parker's birthday party. It was Mickey Mouse theme and everything was super cute. Holli you did a great job!

Parker man turned two and is just as sweet as ever
Thanks for having us!


After the birthday party we went back to my house where we met my dad. Brooklynn, Laura, Jamie Lee, Lyv', my Dad and I all went to the Loblolly festival. It was my dad and all his girls. The weather was wonderful and everyone was in a great mood. Brooklynn was super excited about pony ride that I had promised her. She rode the pony three different times. Then we went over to the little carnival where she rode all the rides as well. I enjoyed being with my family and with my Daddy. It was his birthday weekend and I think he really enjoyed it.

my heart and soul

She loved it!

Smile Boogie

Sweet Lyvi Love and Brooklynn Rose
Prettiest girls around!


This time of year always seems to fly by. People get so caught up in the Holidays and everything goes so fast. I'm challenging myself to embrace this time of year and to soak in each and every moment. Over the weekend I realized just how big Brooklynn is getting and how the time is not slowing down. I want to remember these times forever and want her to be able to look back and cherrish them as well.  I hope you all take the time to go outside and breathe in this great weather and let it bring back a memory or two that you hold dearly and I hope you guys have a great week!! Happy Fall y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment