Monday, September 12, 2011

I Love This Time of Year!


Hello Friends and happy Monday. I'm definitely not feeling the need to be at work today and would have much rather stayed in bed today. I hope you all had a great weekend because I sure did.

Friday night Brooklynn and I just went home, got in our pajamas and did nothing and it was wonderful. Last week some of my friends and I planned on having a fire on Saturday night so that is exactly what we did.  I cleaned up the fire pit and got it ready. I bought supplies for smores. Billy brought the fire wood and the night began. I really enjoy this time of year and sitting around a fire with the people who matter most in my life. Brooklynn was so excited and loving every minute of it. She roasted marsh mellows and chased after all of my friends. When you're at my house...you're family. Brooklynn loves all my friends just as much as I do and we both enjoyed having all our friends and family over. Here are a few pics of the first fire of many this season.


Boogie & Mommy

She was a pro

Stephy is B's favorite

She loves these girls

Playing with Steph's phone

sitting around the fire

sweet

B was being silly

Leigh and Brooklynn

best friend

Nik and Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment