Wednesday, November 16, 2011

One Little Indian Girl


Yesterday was Brooklynn's first ever Thanksgiving Feast as a preschooler. She has been anticipating it ever since the calendar came out at the end of last month. She was so excited that my mom and I would be able to join her at school for a little while. She went to bed talking about it Monday night and woke up still talking about it Tuesday morning.

We had lunch in the gym there at Highland and everything was set up so nice. All the crafts that the kids have done for Thanksgiving were used as decorations for the tables. I was really impressed with how cute it was.  Brooklynn's class were Indians and some classes were Pilgrims. They were all so adorable.



This was one of the crafts that was used on the table for decorations. I thought it was so sweet and I brought it to work and hung it in my cubical. Children are so sweet and innocent and the things that Brooklynn listed that she was thankful for made my heart smile. I love my sweet baby.

1.food
2.Poppa
3.Hannah
4.Mimi
5.Momma
6.oatmeal
7.pillow pet
8.pillow with my name on it
9.toys
10.cars

I really enjoyed the Thanksgiving Feast and all that it entailed. It brought back many memories from my childhood and I'm so glad that I'm not missing any of Brooklynn's. Every day she is growing and sometimes I wish I could just freeze time. Before now she has always grown physically but now it's like every other part of her is growing. Her heart, her emotions, her humor, her love, her intelligence, her vocabulary... everything is just changing. I feel the toddler years slipping away and I'm so proud of the sweet, giving, and loving little girl that she is becoming.

Their little outfits were to cute

Brooklynn & Emma
BFF

Grandma & Brooklynn Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment