Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It's the MOST wonderful time of the year!

Hello, Friends! I have been neglecting my blog long enough! I have skipped over some big events so we will play catch up really fast.

Thanksgiving was great! Robert, Jamie Lee, and Lyvi love came to stay with us at OUR house for a few days. Brooklynn was ecstatic and so was I.  We did the usual family gatherings and I tried to soak in every single second. I can remember when Brooklynn was Olyvia's age and her first Thanksgiving like it was yesterday. Olyvia was so sweet and made Thanksgiving so much sweeter! Thursday night Jamie Lee, Laura, and I went shopping at Toys-R-Us and we had a blast. We decided it would be our new family/sister tradition! Friday morning they headed home and Brooklynn and I went to visit her Mimi in Meridian for the weekend. All and all the  Thanksgiving holiday was great! Here are a few pics!


B was having a ball pushing Lyv' around in her baby stroller

She loves this baby SO much

Beautiful family

sweet cousins

Aunt Jamie Lee always makes B feel special
I'm so glad she is a part of Brooklynn's life


Sisters & I waiting to shop

This was Saturday in Meridian. I took the girls to the mall and to the movies.


Well that was a quick run down on Thanksgiving. December is under way and going just as fast as November did. This past weekend was the Christmas parade and Brooklynn and I went with the Barefoots.
We had a blast. So fun to have old friends and our kids be friends. Their sweet faces and infectious giggles kept us laughing as all the floats went by. It was great day. Here are a few pics.

Parker & Brooklynn

sweet sweet

I hope they are life long friends just like Holli & I

Britt with Cruz, Parker, and Brooklynn Rose


She was worn out after all the fun

This is truly my favorite time of the year. Family, friends, decorations, music, and love! Everything is just so great! Here are a few more pics of the holiday season so far. We started a tradition this year and we got an Elf on the Shelf. Stay tuned for more pics of him and all his hiding spots. Merry Christmas everyone, enjoy it!!

She loves Aunt LaLa

best friend

can we say adorable??

Meet Fuzzy Jingle
Stay tuned!!


No comments:

Post a Comment