Friday, May 4, 2012

I feel cheap when I don't have time to write a legit blog.

Well it's been a long time since I have shared with you guys. I know, I know.. not cool. Today I feel cheap because I really don't have time to write a lengthy blog and I HATE writing one just to write it.

My life is going so great! I got a new job, I have an awesome tan, it's almost summer... the list is endless! Things really have been going super great for me. I am now employed with the Jones County School System and work at South Jones High! I LOVE it! I am an interpreter for 3 deaf students there. It's something I have always wanted to do and I feel blessed to finally be given the chance to do so.  It has reminded me of some goals I have set for myself and totally pushed me into actually wanting to go back to school. Ever since Brooklynn was born I have promised myself that I would go back and finish my education whenever she started kindergarten and being here at South has really encouraged me to keep that promise to myself. My experience here so far has been really great. Needless to say, I  will be off for the whole summer in a little over two weeks. Can we say awesome?

My schedule has been hectic with tons of events going on. Since my last post about the Lozadas being here, my calendar has been jam packed. Tons of wedding showers, Easter, the beach, Brooklynn turning four, and not this weekend but next will be Nikki's wedding day and I cant wait! It's safe to say I am ready for summer and a schedule of nothing but spending time with my baby girl.. poolside most days!

Over the summer I'm gonna renew my dedication to my blog and keep y'all updated on all the fun Brooklynn and I will be having! Below are few pics of whats been going on the past few months. I hope y'all enjoy!

Easter Sunday at Moms. I love this pic!

I lover her!

Nikki's Bride&Broom Shower

Friends that are FAMILY

I know.. we are twins.


I love raising our children together.

Best Friends Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment