Friday, January 6, 2012

It's been a while!

Well Christmas has come and gone and it was wonderful. I enjoyed every second of my family and playing Santa. Robert and Jamie Lee made a surprise visit and showed up when they had made us believe they would not be home for Christmas. Olyvia was so sweet and made Christmas extra special. Here are a few pics from all the busyness.

silly girl

silly girl #2

I snapped this picture of my mom reading to my baby.
So sweet.

just being us <3

"momma take my picture while I dance"

Aunt Lala and Brooklynn Rose
sweet picture

my BEAUTIFUL baby

This was right when they arrived to mom's house.
Can you tell they were happy to see each other?

They both look TOTALLY over Christmas at this point.

Jamie Lee took this picture and I love it


I would love to give details of Christmas but there was just so much love that I could never type it all! I enjoyed my time off work and all the time I got to spend with my family. The holidays always come and go so fast and then the new year is upon us.

This year for new years I went to the coast with some life long friends, Holli and Britt. We went to Hard Rock on the Coast and we had a blast. We ran into many of our other friends once we got down there. The last time that I celebrated new years was three years ago and was also on the Coast. I woke up engaged that time! Luckily that was not the case this year ha ha. Holli and I were such grandmas. At 11:45 that night we were ready to go to the room and go to bed. I think we were looking forward to sleeping late more than anything. I enjoyed the night away and counting down with my friends.  Here are a few pics of all the fun! Happy New Year, everyone!!

Holli K & I


smile

This was my favorite person that we ran in to.
We all grew up together.. sweet pic!

Did I mention we were the prettiest girls there?

Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment